Mini PCI Radio Module 802.11n/a/b/g
This Mini PCI module supports the rapidly emerging 802.11n Draft 2.0 standard, which was designed for substantially improving the performance of wireless LAN (WLAN) networks. The 300Mbps maximum data rate of 802.11n is five time as fast as the current 802.11a/g wireless LAN standards.
Based on the powerful Atheros 9160/9106 chipset, the SX-10WAN is equipped with MIMO (multiple-input and multiple-output) 3X3 smart antenna technology to ensure high-speed and stable communications. It operates in both the 5GHz and 2.4Ghz bands, and it supports 802.11a/b/g for compatibility with existing wireless LAN equipment. The SX-10WAN can be used in almost any embedded application that requires high speed wireless LAN connectivity, including access points, medical devices, point of sale terminals, printers, and much more. It is certified for operation in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
- Powerful Atheros AR9160B, 9106A chipset
- Mini PCI type III-A interface
- 300Mbps maximum data rate (theoretical, 802.11n mode)
- MIMO 3x3 (multiple input and multiple output) for high-speed stable networking
- Meets a wide range of global certifications / standards: Certified for operation in United States, Japan, and Europe (with specified antenna and cable set)
- Supports diversity antenna configurations