IPv4 to IPv6 Converter
The SX-2600CV is an IPv4 to IPv6 converter that ensures that your Ethernet devices will be compatible with current and future TCP/IP networks. Its advantages include:
- Makes existing network devices operable in IPv6 environments
- Works in environments that support both IPv4 and IPv6
- Easy to install and use with software transparent operation
The SX-2600CV is an external box that serves as a gateway for traditional IPv4-only devices by translating the IPv4 protocol to work over IPv6, expanding its communication range. Since devices that support IPv4 only cannot be used in an IPv6 environment, IPv4 devices would need to be replaced, incurring expenses associated with administration, configuration, and/or operation. Using SX-2600CV will make IPv4 products operable in an IPv6 environment easily and inexpensively.
SX-2600CV supported features
- Makes IPv4-only devices operable in an IPv6 environment.
- Can be used in environments that use both IPv6 and IPv4.
- Bridges protocols other than IPv6 and IPv (e.g. Appletalk, Netware)
- Superior quality, reliability, and support
- Both hardware and software are developed and manufactured by SILEX
- Simple setup, simple operation
- Bulk configuration capabilities for configuring multiple converters simultaneously (CSV)