Gigabit Ethernet USB Device Server
Network your USB devices over Gigabit Ethernet!
With the SX-3000GB, silex technology is introducing the next generation of USB device servers. Network your USB devices with even more data throughput and higher compatibility. 2 USB ports are available. Using a USB hub up to 15 simultaneous USB connections are possible.
It turns your USB devices into network resources. When a USB device is connected through the USB Device Server, it can be used by any network user as though it were locally connected.
Printing, scanning, faxing, storage (NTFS and FAT), listening to music, connect weather stations and audio mixing devices, securing software with USB dongles – all functions become available over the network. The integration of USB devices into virtual environments – VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-V etc. – is also supported.
Of course, the SX-3000GB is also compatible with 10/100 Base-TX networks.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Server 2008/2003, Mac OS X v.10.3-10.8
- Device Interfaces: 2x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, one with a 4 times the current supply provided by a conventional USB port (up to 2000 mA)
- Using an optional USB hub, a max. of 15 USB connections are possible
- Network Interfaces: 10/100/1000 Mbps (auto-detect)
- USB Device Server and Print Server in one device
- Compatible with the current printer protocols IPP (Internet Printing Protocol), LPR (Line Printer Remote protocol), RAW and GDI (Graphics Device Interface)
- Particular security due to IP address filter
- 250 MHz CPU, 4 MB Flash, 32 MB DDR-RAM
- Compatible with NTFS and FAT formatted memory