USB Device Server (1 x USB port, 1 x Fast Ethernet)
Network your USB devices!
With the SX-DS-3000U1, silex technology is introducing an entry level USB Device Server. Network your USB devices with proven quality of silex technology. 1 x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port and 1 x RJ45 Fast Ethernet (10/100BASE) port is available.
The Device Server turns your USB devices into network resources. When a USB device is connected through the USB Device Server, it can be used by any network user as if it was locally connected by a USB cable.
Printing, scanning, storage (NTFS and FAT) - many functions become available over the network.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Server 2008/2003, Mac OS X v.10.3-10.8
- Device Interfaces: 1x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, with a 4 times the current supply provided by a conventional USB port (up to 2000 mA)
- Network Interfaces: 10/100 Mbps (auto-detect)
- USB Device Server and Print Server in one device
- Compatible with the current printer protocols IPP (Internet Printing Protocol), LPR (Line Printer Remote protocol), RAW and GDI (Graphics Device Interface)
- Particular security due to IP address filter
- 250 MHz CPU, 4 MB Flash, 32 MB DDR-RAM
- Compatible with NTFS and FAT formatted memory