USB Device Server with High-Speed WLAN Support
The fast SX-DS-3000WAN is a powerful USB device server for wireless or wired networks. The USB Virtual Link technology from silex technology makes any kind of USB device network-capable in the simplest of manners. Printers, scanners, hard drives, dongles and card readers can be used over the network via a total of 2 USB Hi-Speed ports with the SX-DS-3000WAN through a wireless or wired network, just as though they were connected to the local computer. Multiple people can use the same USB device one after the other, and it can be located further away from them.
Supports IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n:
The device supports IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n. It is suitable for fast wireless data transfer using WLAN (2.4 and 5-GHz band, up to 300 Mbps) for business or home use.
Support for Gigabit Ethernet and USB 2.0 HiSpeed:
It also provides Gigabit Ethernet (1000 BASE-T) and two USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports. This means it can also be used in environments without a WLAN. The simultaneous use of wireless LAN (WLAN) and wired LAN is not supported.
The SX-DS-3000WAN supports WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup), permitting the fast, easy setup of a secure connection to the WLAN router or access point.
Print server function:
Supports standard TCP/IP printing (LPR/RAW). The product supports the normal network printing protocols for RAW mode and LPR mode. When the product is connected to a printer, the standard Windows print function can be used to print.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Server 2008/2003, Mac OS X v.10.3-10.8
- Device Interfaces: 2x USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Using an optional USB hub, a max. of 15 USB connections are possible
- Network Interfaces: 10/100/1000 Mbps (auto-detect), IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, built-in antenna (2T2R)
- Supported wireless security: WEP(64/128), WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(AES)
- USB Device Server and Print Server in one device
- Compatible with the current printer protocols LPR (Line Printer Remote protocol), RAW and GDI (Graphics Device Interface)
- Particular security due to IP address filter
- 500 MHz CPU
- Compatible with NTFS and FAT formatted memory