802.11a/b/g/n Plus Bluetooth SDIO Module
The SX-SDMAN is an 802.11a/b/g/n plus Bluetooth 4.0 radio/baseband SDIO Module designed specifically for low power embedded applications. Features include:
- Highest quality product (design and production validation)
- FCC/TELEC modular certification
- Upgrade path to next generation radio solutions
- Connector Mount and Surface Mount versions available
The Silex SX-SDMAN is an 802.11a/b/g/n plus advanced Bluetooth 3.0 & 4.0 combo SDIO module with a board connector.
Based on the game changing ultra low power Atheros AR6003 chip technology, the SX-SDMAN integrates both WLAN and BT functionality in a single board design to provide a cost-effective WiFi and Bluetooth co-existence implementation.
The dualband WLAN/BT SDIO combo module includes an AR6233 SIP that contains a MAC/BBP chipset AR6003X and 2.4GHz RF front end circuit, which is integrated with an external Front End Module (FEM) on board and pre-tuned for the most optimised dualband WLAN operation. Additionally, the AR6233 supports Bluetooth 3.0 and Bluetooth 4.0 standards enabling seamless integration of BT/WLAN and low energy technology.
The SX-SDMAN is for low power / battery operated devices like portable medical devices, industrial tablet devices, barcode scanners, mobile printers, and many more.
In order to expedite your product development process, Silex can provide both hardware and software engineering services including custom driver development, as well as turnkey product design and manufacturing.
- High performance single stream (1x1) dual band SDIO module with 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN plus advanced BT 4.0 combo solution
- Atheros AR6233 System in Package (SIP) based design integrated with on-board Front End Module
- Supports Bluetooth 3.0 + HS (High Speed) and Bluetooth 4.0 + LE (Low Energy) standards enabling seamless integration of BT/WLAN
- Supports industry leading security including Cisco CCXv4 ASD, WPS, and WEP/WPA/WPA2.
- Hardware-based AES, AES-CCMP, and TKIP engines for faster data encryption / decryption.
- Integrated high performance Dual-Band Front End
- Optional Tx/Rx antenna selection diversity