802.11b/g/n SDIO Radio Module
The SX-SDMGN is an 802.11b/g/n radio/baseband SDIO Module designed specifically for low power embedded applications. Features include:
- Highest quality product (design and production validation)
- FCC/TELEC modular certification
- Upgrade path for dual-band solutions
The Silex SX-SDMGN is a single-band 802.11b/g/n SDIO module that is based on the SX-SDPGN (Qualcomm Atheros AR6103). The SX-SDMGN brings 802.11n throughput, range and power efficiency to portable devices including patient monitors, printers, handheld terminals and more.
The SX-SDMGN optimises RF output performance from the SiP out through the antenna which significantly decreases any downstream RF related design integration. The radio module design approach also saves cost as the SX-SDMGN provides FCC/TELEC modular certification.
The SX-SDMGN provides superior product quality. Silex has validated that our design meets IEEE standards and each module is individually tested during the production process. This ensures that each of our products will perform to our published specification.
In order to expedite your product development process, Silex can provide both hardware and software engineering services including custom driver development, as well as turnkey product design and manufacturing.
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n conformity (2.4GHz)
- Single stream 1 x 1 SISO technology and 20MHz bandwidth mode. (Throughput up to 72.2Mbps)
- Low Power Consumption / Small Form Factor
- Data rates of 1 - 54 Mbps for 802.11b/g, 7.2 - 72.2 Mbps for 802.11n
- Support SDIO 2.0 as host interface for wireless LAN
- Supports TDMA/FDMA Bluetooth Coexistence
- 40 pin connector
- Upgrade Path to Dual-Band Solution