The user-friendly interface to create and manage native PDFs for both print and electronic output
PdfPlus puts control of your documents back in the hands of your users. It is designed to allow users to choose document formats, design and edit templates and add logical elements such as time and date or barcodes – all within an easy-to-use, browser-based interface.
Most importantly, PdfPlus merges PDF forms with overlay data before the printer, so you have the option to print and mail or deliver electronically, as well as being able to archive your documents in a viewable format.
- User-friendly browser-based WYSIWYG template tool for creating and editing forms and documents.
- View finished documents before they go to print.
- Native PDF output allows straightforward migration to electronic document delivery.
- Full digital white-paper forms and overlay system with version control and centralised publication features.
- Convert text based output (CSV, XML, jetforms etc) into delivery-ready, full-colour PDFs and easily embed time and date or barcodes.
- No PC software to install.
- PdfPlus can accept PDF, PostScript, PCL, preformatted text, CSV and XML structured text input using LPD, raw TCP, IPP and network hot folders (Windows SMB/CIFS and Unix/Linux NFS).
- PdfPlus can be offered with WML's PrePrint solution for Kyocera Prescribe emulation, enabling you to unify print output from diverse applications in your enterprise.
Standalone or integrated
PdfPlus is included with our DataGateway solution and is also available as a stand-alone solution. The stand-alone option is ideal for organisations with distributed local desktop printing, such as retail chains with many stores printing credit agreements and invoices. It provides a drop-in replacement for existing local print equipment with zero or minimal change to the print generating application.
PdfPlus can also be enabled for use on a tablet with our Secure Forms module